IBM SPSS Statistics 25 Overview
IBM SPSS Statistics 25 is a useful statistical analysis package with practical use in several different fields. It provides advanced data management tools and also a set of utilities that work together to analyze large data sets. It also allows you to spot trends and generate some accurate predictions. You can also download IBM SPSS Statistics 21.0.
IBM SPSS Statistics 25 Free Download
IBM SPSS Statistics 25 is designed for statistical analysts and programmers who have a serious understanding of statistical methods and research tools. This edition has been comprised of basic statistical and graphical capabilities suitable for the regular user. It also has a data editor that is similar to any spreadsheet application that allows you to manually enter data or import a database from Congos BI, Lotus, Excel, dBase, and text or tab-delimited files. It also supports descriptive statistics, specific tests, linear model processing, regression and curve estimations, and reliability analysis, etc. It will also allow you to forecast trends and will also allow you to create models and run the spectral analysis. IBM SPSS Statistics 25 also includes an output viewer that is designed for data visualization and also has a script editor for task automation purposes. All in all, IBM SPSS Statistics 25 is an application that meets the requirements for professional analysts and researchers. You can also download SQL Server 2014.
Downloading the IBM SPSS Statistics 25 Offline Installer
IBM SPSS Statistics 25 Features
Here are some notable features that you will experience after IBM SPSS Statistics 25 Free Download.
- Practical statistical analysis package with practical use in different fields.
- It provides advanced data management tools and a set of utilities that work together to analyze large data sets.
- I have a data editor that is similar to any spreadsheet application that allows you to manually enter the data or import a database from Congos BI, Excel, and Lotus, etc.
- It allows you to forecast trends and also allows you to create models and run a spectral analysis
IBM SPSS Statistics 25 Technical Configuration Details
- Software Full Name: IBM SPSS Statistics 25
- Filename Configuration: IBM_SPSS_Statistics_25.0x64.zip
- Full installation size: 700 MB
- Configuration Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone ConfigurationCompatibility Architecture: 64-bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: Nov 25, 2017
- Developers: IBM
Downloading the Latest Version of IBM SPSS Statistics 25
Before starting the IBM SPSS Statistics 25 Free Download, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space: 800 MB of free space is required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later.
IBM SPSS Statistics 25 Download
Click the button below to start your IBM SPSS Statistics 25 Free Download. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for IBM SPSS Statistics 25. This would be compatible with 64-bit Windows.
- Offline Installer
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Latest Release
- March 25, 2018
- File Size
- 700 MB
IBM SPSS Statistics 25.0 Free Download
How do I install IBM SPSS stats 25?
Windows SPSS 25
With the SPSS installation file downloaded, right-click on that file and select “Run as administrator” to open the Install Shield wizard. …
Continue through the screens until you reach the Software License Agreement. …
Continue to the Essentials for Python screen. …
Proceed to the destination folder.
How do I cite IBM SPSS Statistics 25?
IBM SPSS Statistics for Windows, version 25.0. Armonk, NY: IBM Corp. For platforms other than Windows, substitute the operating system name. For example: IBM SPSS Statistics for Macintosh, version 25.0
What SPSS 25?
Download description. IBM® SPSS® Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems using ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analysis.