IBM SPSS 20 Statistics is a popular statistical analysis package used worldwide. It can be used in many different fields. It offers state-of-the-art data management tools and a variety of utilities that evaluate large data sets, detects trends in data, and then make accurate predictions.
This package is actually a collection of utilities designed for statistical programmers and analysts. These experts know the tools and methods of statistical research to make the right decisions. The standard edition offers graphical and statistical capabilities that any user can understand.
This package has a data editor, similar to a regular spreadsheet. It allows you to manually enter data or import databases from Database, Lotus, Text Files, Excel, or Cognos BI. This application contains data management tools that allow you to validate data, compare data, identify duplicates, integrate files, file restrictions, variable classification, and file distribution. In addition, it contains much other statistical analytics. You can use this application to calculate ratios, frequencies, graph generation, ANOVA tests, T-tests, linear model processing, general model processing, regression estimates, curve estimates, data classification, and more.
Spss 20 free download full version
Trend forecasting is allowed. It enables you to enable optical analysis, develop new models, and perform quality control, data simulation, and ROC curve analysis. As expected, there is a variable editor and several chart templates. Includes an output window for data visualization purposes. There is even a script editor to automate tasks. Finally, IBM SPSS Statistics meets the needs of expert analysts and researchers. Because it has the support of professional statistical methods, users can make predictions and predict maximum health trends.
Features and Highlights Spss 20
- It covers the entire analytical process from planning and data preparation to analysis, reporting, and implementation.
- Provides custom functionality and interfaces for business users, analysts, and statisticians for different skill levels and functional responsibilities.
- Includes flexible deployment options from standalone desktops to enterprise-grade server versions
- Provides faster performance and more accurate results than non-data spreadsheet type software
- Works with all common data types, external programming languages, operating systems, and file types
- It offers specialized techniques to increase productivity and increase efficiency.
Download Spss 20 free download full version
Click the Download Button to Download Spss 20 Full Version